13 September 2011

Travel Deal: 3D/2N in Puerto Princesa for P4950 ALL IN!

Looking for a discount travel deal? You've come to the right place, er, page! 
280_x_420_with_tahdfjytyutg.jpg 


CleverBuy: Fly to Puerto Princesa, Palawan and stay for 3 days in one of the country's most beautiful destinations for P4950.00! 

420_x_280_with_taghshtreye.jpg

Travel package includes:
If you ask me, I think this is a pretty good deal (and by good I mean cheap). If I hadn't visited Puerto Princesa last May, I would absolutely consider booking this. As for the accommodations offered, I really cannot recommend any of the three because we stayed somewhere else. My advice: read the fine print included in this deal and try to contact the travel agency offering this discount (you can find this here).









No comments:

Post a Comment