12 September 2011

hey, fellow bloggers!

To all bloggers out there: Which note-taking applications work best for you? (If you use this type of application for blogging, of course). 


I came across an article as I was browsing Networked Blogs over on Facebook about the top 5 note-taking apps for users. (Poll may be seen in the link.)


Among the 5 listed in that poll, Evernote is definitely my personal favorite. I like its simplicity while offering me many useful tools in note-taking for school, personal, and of course, blogging. 

Capture anything. Evernote logo
Images courtesy of http://www.evernote.com/ 

I have this app in my computer as well as my mobile device (iPod Touch). Syncing between the two is pretty simple, which helps me access important notes anytime I might need them. Before the Blogger app for iOS actually came out, I used this app for drafting my blog posts before I publish them.

Know more about Evernote in their website or in this other post


No comments:

Post a Comment