07 September 2011

Going UltraLight In Bukidnon

Flying aboard an UltraLight over the Del Monte pineapple plantation was definitely the highlight of my trip to Bukidnon last summer. I'll just let the photos do the talking. 






The ride took a little more than 15 minutes. It was very cold up there (we were flying at about 2000 feet above sea level) and my nose kinda hurt a little bit because of the wind hitting my face. With the noise from the wind and the aircraft's engine, one has nothing to do up there but to relish the breathtaking view of Bukidnon's mountains, valleys, rivers, and waterfalls. It's relatively pricey, though, but I strongly suggest others to save up just for this because it will be worth your every peso.

Fee: P1275.00 (15 minutes)
Contact Person: Carl Frias - 0916-5937034
Check out their profile in Facebook!

2 comments:

  1. really cool man. you even managed to take a photo while in flight. i wonder how you did that. haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I also wonder how I managed to do that, too! But I wasn't driving, so my hands were free ;)

      Delete